12826847

in april 2013 ... i purchased a I phone from T Mobile.. i

Customer Question

in april 2013 ... i purchased a I phone from T Mobile.. i paid deposits 224.00.... 60.00 insurance....and 26 .00 per month.... it never worked ... the server T Mobile was not connected to it . after many weeks of trying to speak to T Mobile . they final answered the phone and said i was a fraudulent a/c and would not connect me. till i sent my passport and house bills . they were sent copies the manager put a pay as u go sim card in this phone and said u can use this . i said i am paying 26.00 a month . he took no notice . i ask to cancell contract he said no . now they sent a lawyers letter say in want things from my house to pay for this .

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Did you purchase it directly from T Mobile or through a third party shop? Were you asked to return the device at any point? Did you continue to pay the £26 per month for your contract?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i purchased from carphone Were house. the phone is an apple phone TMobile was the server but they were never conected to this phone

after not receiveing any help i cancelled the payments .

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i also offered the phone back to carphone werehouse asked to cancell it but the manager would not take it

Can we deal with one thing at a time?

Why do they say this was a fraudulent account?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i do not know . i did go to my local bank spoke to them about it got a letter back a week or so back saying they could not help with the purchase i been with my bank since i was about 18 years old never any trouble either side

Did you cancel payments before providing proof of purchase please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

after they took the payments from my bank . and the phone was not working and i been to the shop so many times for help sitting in the shop for hours waiting for a answer from t, Mobile we rang them on carphone werehouse shop phone ... going with a friend and my granddaughter and her boy friend the payments were

stop

Thanks. What I need to know is whether you cancelled payments before providing proof of ID?