12826847

Can I sue a retailer for not delivering the correct item which

Customer Question

Can I sue a retailer for not delivering the correct item which i ordered. The retailer charged me for delivery but i have not received the goods. My order was placed in Decemebr 2012! I have written a letter of complaint and have requested a full refund plus comnsation for my time and stress caused but i have not heard from them. What can I do?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.

Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

When did you contact the retailer?