12826847

I was caught in A3 on company mobile response car doing

Customer Question

I was caught in A3 on company mobile response car doing 69 at 50 limit by mobile police at the bend invisible and unexpected trap. Given me 3 points and £100 penalty. I have already paid £100 and surrendered my licence at the spot. Can you please help me if I can have these penalty cancelled. My email:[email protected] XXXXXX.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What defence were you hoping to use please? Sorry if I'm missing the point.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

If there is way of cancellation of penalty as I wasnt aware if there was a speed trap at the bend.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there any possiblity of cancellation of points caught in the police mobile camera trap in A3. It is just one of and I do not intend to pay monthly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Jo,

I am not getting my answer that I paid for £47.

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes your question to the back of my list.

I'm not sure on what basis you want to challenge this? Do you deny speeding?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Jo C Hi I live in UK England. I work for security company. Whilst driving using company car for alarm response to another part of country, was caught by police mobile speed camera at A3 in Surrey at the bend at 69m on 50m zone. I was unable to see police mobile speed trap from distance and only caught at front while road bends to left reverse 'C'. I was given penalty find of £100 and 3 points on the licence and had surrendered my licence to the police. I question is if I can defend for cancellation from penalties for reason that I wasnt aware if police are with speed camera along the road ahead as it was totally impossible to see police with speed camera. Can you help if I can still contenst to get my points back and refund £100 paid on the spot. M.XXXXX

Would it be possible to tell me whether or not you deny speeding?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Jo C.
I told the police that I was on alarm response visiting site and was driving not more than 60m at this police showed on his camera scanned speed of 69m. I did not mentioned that I was only at 50m.
Do you deny speeding please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
For Jo C.

Yes.
Ok. Thanks.

What speed were you doing ?

What is it that makes you remember doing that speed?