UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

is it possible I could find out about the visa problems with

Customer Question

is it possible I could find out about the visa problems
with out it costing me another £40
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your question. Please remember to RATE my answer OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE so I can get credited for my time.

What visa application are they appealing?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have applied for an appeal and the court case is in April 014 but they have been told that they should apply for an extended 2 year visa

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They have applied for an appeal and the court case is in April 014 but they have been told that they should apply for an extended 2 year visa ...when the husband lost his sponsor the home office.said they should leave the country but allowed them the right to appeal which they have done and I've explained that they have been advised to just go for a 2 year extended visa

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.

I think because they have appealed this will prolong their stay in the UK until at least April 2014, if they submit an application and it is decided before April 2014, which I suggest it would then they would need to leave the UK or appeal and they would be in a similar situation to now.

Their best option would be to include in their appeal the same reason they would state in their 2 year extended visa ie reason outside of the immigration rules and then ask the judge to make a decision on it instead of the home office. If the judge then directs the home office to accept any application submitted regarding the extended 2 year visa at the appeal Hearing then the family can submit the application after the appeal, but this way they will get the judges approval and the home office will consider the application knowing that a judge has directed them to.

I hope this answers your question if so kindly rate my answer positively so I can get credited for my time. If however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please DO NOT rate my answer negatively I will be happy to answer further question until you are satisfied with my answer.