12826847

We have been contacted by a company called business and tax

Customer Question

We have been contacted by a company called business and tax strategies ltd who are a registered company with company house and can claim back money for missold timeshare, they have told us they are a government funded company and said they can claim back £5068.38 if we obtain £400 worth of ukash vouchers.We are sceptical but want to proceed however we are having trouble contacting them by phone their number is XXXXX but the message comes back there is high demand for this destination please try later,its is the same message whenever you call.What do you advise???
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
I'm sorry to be so blatantly obvious, but if they are so difficult to contact when you are trying to instruct them to do business and presumably pay them, do you really think it's going to get any easier if ever you have a problem or want a refund?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have checked the company out properly and they are registered the info you have given matches my scepticism,however if i pay them i can get a full refund of my vouchers and timeshare so i really have nothing to lose.As my only issue is not being able to contact them by phone,are there any others ways you would advise to deal with this matter?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Will they take payment by credit card? have you checked their refund policy?