29905560

having a problem with AOL and TALKTALK broadband sevice. for

Customer Question

having a problem with AOL and TALKTALK broadband sevice. for the last 5 years I have
been contracted with TALKTALK to provide a broadband service. In 2007 I switched
suppliers from AOL to TALKTALK and AOL did not cancel my account and have been billing
my credit card every month for the last 5 years for a service they did not provide.
I am trying to recover the money and am having a problem with AOL who said they will
compensate me only for the last six months amounting to £156.00 and not the £1500.00
plus which they plundered from my creditcard. I have asked them to put their proposal
for compensation in writing and they have refused to do so. can you help me as I am
pensioner of some 81 years old

yours faithfully kenneth maclean

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Whose error was it that the service was not cancelled?

Ben Jones :

In other words, did you do as you should have to cancel this and communicate your wish to them?