29905560

I work for Rmbc council I Am transport worker igot pulled in

Customer Question

I work for Rmbc council I Am transport worker igot pulled in yesterday asking me about my millage in July I finished my shift on a fir wrote milage down started bk on the ute they say there is 200 milage difference I couldn't explain it as I parked my car up I said have I wrote wrong milage down they said no and that I filled the car up and then again on start of my next shift I have no explanation for this but I know I have not used the car it is going to hr and I am really worried and scarred as I have a clean record of 13 years and wonder what will happen to me

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. have you been old you are facing a disciplinary over this?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please if anyone else has access to this car