12826847

Hi I am a member of the royal Goan beach club timeshare which

Customer Question

Hi I am a member of the royal Goan beach club timeshare which we bought 7 years ago for 5 thousand pounds. I am asked to pay a a yearly maintenance fee it started of with 400 a year and is now 1100 a year going up all the time. The timeshare was for 25 years so still a lot of years to go. I don't want to pay main thence fees and what the co have asked ,
Me to look at is fractional ownership in a one bedroom villa in Bali a five star resort which I saw last year. It is an amazing holiday resort. The cost is 26000 pounds the investment for 15 years and I get 4 weeks every other year. However if I do not want to pay maintenance fees I lease back the two weeks to the co and all management fees are waived for the duration of investment. I get two weeks every other year in one of the karma 5 star resorts and at the end of the investment villa sold and I get my money back.

Can u give me sims advice please?