13262538

i need to delete someones name from my will

Customer Question

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Could you explain your situation a bit more please?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you.
If you wish to change your Will then your options are to prepare a Codicil changing the specific clause or to have a new Will prepared
What you cannot do I am afraid is simply cross the name out!
Claire