12826847

In July we were scheduled to attend the circuit court on charges

Customer Question

In July we were scheduled to attend the circuit court on charges of "interfereing with neighbours" or assassisation of character. On the 11.5th hour "they" succeeded in adjourning this case. It is scheduled to go ahead in October.. The reason for this case is that we were supposed to have sent a letter to the plaintiff from a hit on a webside which we cannot relate to. I know that this was to say the least "impossible" because on that date, our computer was not in essence, operational....
Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

What is your question of me today about this please?