James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

hello wonder if you can help.my husband died in febuary this

Customer Question

hello wonder if you can help.my husband died in febuary this year and I have been trying to find out if he had any life insurance.my probate officer who in my opinion was a waste of a lot of money.he didn't make a will.he always told me if anything ever happened to him the house would be paid off and that I wouldn't have worry about money.this has turned out not to be the case.i have phoned the insurance company who I thought he had life insurance with but they have told me that the policy was cancelled.so now I am at a lose .I cant understand it.please can you help me in what I can do next.i am now left with this big mortage payments that worry me.thanks
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.

Law Denning :

Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Law Denning :

Do you have a specific question?

JACUSTOMER-v0i6ir4r- :

how can I find out if he had any life insurance?