12826847

I am desperate for help my ex has taken a prohibited steps

Customer Question

I am desperate for help my ex has taken a prohibited steps order against me and im in court on Friday to try and get them back. but I cannot find legal aid anywhere???? help me please
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and what does the Prohibited Steps order cover?
Claire
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They are 10 and 7. the order says my children must reside with my ex and I am not allowed to remove them from his care. My eldest isn't even his son,he has no PR over him and he is classed as disabled!! two of my estrange sisters have backed my ex he claims im an alcoholic and mentally ill? I can,t find legal aid???

When did you last live with the children?
C
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Last Friday!!!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
you can,t this service is useless do not take any payment from me and remove my card details please
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
you can,t this service is useless and slow please refund my payment immediately please
I am sorry for the delay - sadly when you prompted the response your question fell to the bottom of my list - a fault of the system I agree.
Legal Aid is no longer available for these cases I am afraid - hence the reason you have not been able to find a solicitor to help you.
I remain willing to try and help you work your way through what you need to do next if you still wish me to do so
If you do I will need to know if your doctor will confirm that there are no alcohol problems?
Claire