12826847

parking fine and parking charges

Customer Question

parking fine and parking charges

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Car parking fine from UKPS. On 4th Sept 2013 received notice for parking fine for £100 with respect to parking the vehicle at Wrens Nest retail park . This was because on the 31-07-2013 at 14.33 and by so parking had agreed to pay the charge of £100.This was because I had not paid the original parking charge of £60. I was seen to be leaving the vehicle at 14.33 hrs.Upon returning to my car there was no evidence attached to the windscreen of my car.The first indication that I had committed this offence was the letter dated o4.09.2013.I do not deny parking where stated and left my car to fulfill a dental appointment at 14.15 and returned at 14.50.From this is evident that I could not have been seen leaving the vehicle at 14.33.This can be verified with the dentist.I have now received a letter from UKCPS dated 25.09.2013 demanding £120.Please advise .

What would you like to know about this please?