12826847

me and my husband joint own our current home cost £167,000.

Customer Question

me and my husband joint own our current home cost £167,000. I put £80,000 in from the sale of my previous home.he contibuted from his wages to the running ect of this home ..he recently hasnt been contributing .we have a joing account and i have my own account wich the bills come from .all the bills ,.
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived together and are there any children involved?
How much is outstanding on the mortgage, what other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

10 years ,no children at home .about £75,O00 OUTSTANDING ..

we owe 2,500 on card ...i have 8,500 APP MONTHLY HE HAS MIN,1,600 MONTHLY .IF WE SPLIT UP I WANT TO KNOW WERE I SATND REGARDING THE HOUSE PLEASE

Sorry can I check - your monthly income is £8,500?
How much does a studio property in the same general area cost?
Claire