29905560

I had to dismiss a member of staff due to poor care I filled

Customer Question

I had to dismiss a member of staff due to poor care I filled a DBS in.in the space of three months she has got two members of her friends and family not her self reporting the home for bad care we have had safeguarding visits and all so from my inspector and theirs no evidence of the completes they have made she is now taking the home to a tribunal because her friends and family do not work here she has put this in her statement and the names can I do anything in or contracts terms and conditions you can not talk about the home confidential can you please advise me

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.Please note that as a practising solicitor I am often in and out of meetings, travelling, or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at evenings and weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance if there is a slight delay in getting back to you. Rest assured that I am dealing with your query and will respond ASAP. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email as soon as I have responded. For now please let me know what is your specific question about this?

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

Dear Ben

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

Dear Ben this person is not stopping causing stress to the home she is exploiting the home for her own purposes and discussing the home with out siders

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

and getting them to report the home

Ben Jones :

ok but I am unclear as to what specifically you wish me to advise on, what are your specific questions about this?

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

had to dismiss a member of staff due to poor care I filled a DBS in.in the space of three months she has got two members of her friends and family not her self reporting the home for bad care we have had safeguarding visits and all so from my inspector and theirs no evidence of the completes they have made she is now taking the home to a tribunal because her friends and family do not work here she has put this in her statement and the names can I do anything in or contracts terms and conditions you can not talk about the home confidential can you please advise me on

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

of o have a right to take legal action on this

JACUSTOMER-lognxq68- :

if*

Ben Jones :

What has she made a claim for? Unfair dismissal? Also whose contracts, terms and conditions can you not talk about?