75100385

I am a student in harrow college .takes preparation for IELTs

Customer Question

I am a student in harrow college .takes preparation for IELTs course ,the student numbers in this class become too much ,they have been oblige to divide the class into two groups ,the teacher we had was excellent and now I am withe the other group where I discover that the new teacher is unsatisfactory, and I do learn any thing .I paid 284 pound for the course even the manager of school did not consider us because we are two student complaining ,so please can you tell what to do or what is my right in this situation .should the manager respond like this .....
appreciate your help
Thank you very much .

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : You have paid for a course which is not satisfactory, is that right?