Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

I have a prospective legal case against a company, however,

Customer Question

I have a prospective legal case against a company, however, the CEO of the company wants to speak with me, what should I keep out for to protect my interests?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Could you explain your situation a little more please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have 4 complaints against them, they are FCA regulated and the complaints are all FCA rule grounded. Where if these complaints goes to the FCA they can be fined severely, where hence, the CEO seems to wish to receive a resolution with me where I am going to call him.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

I am sorry, I am not quite certain what you are asking.

Before you start the conversation, simply tell him that
everything that is said in the conversation is without prejudice and that way,
neither he nor you can quote it in future as any kind of admission or
acceptance.

If he makes any offer, tell him that he be put it in writing, you
will consider it. Do not agree to anything over the phone.

Is that what you are asking?