12826847

I would like to know if it is acceptable for a husband and

Customer Question

I would like to know if it is acceptable for a husband and wife to be sole executors of a will where they are shareing the estate 90% for them10% a relative of the deceased. No legal assistance has been asked for except for probate.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Did the Solicitor draw up the Will?
Have you heard from the Executors directly at all?
Claire