75100385

i have been on here talking about copyright of BTW-UK Brothers

Customer Question

i have been on here talking about copyright of BTW-UK Brothers of the Third Wheels Patches. But seem to have lost all the answers i was given from the solicitor, can u bring them up for me, please

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : I am the Solicitor you have been talking to.
Alex Watts : T bet
Alex Watts : To get these details you need to contact customer services.
Alex Watts : Do you have another question of me today about this?