75100385

Hello Alex, I just need for you to tell me if its ok for us

Customer Question

Hello Alex, I just need for you to tell me if its ok for us to have our own memberships and that we do not have to pay USA, BTW. I have asked this question before but lost your answer.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Yes, subject to any restrictions placed on by your own governing body.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything?
JACUSTOMER-u4gixn3z- :

I have tried to get in touch with the owner of Logo, they have read my posts but not got back to me. Can we carry on regardless and start our own BTW in this country raising funds for Charities.

Alex Watts : Not really, you do need permission, if you do not you do run a risk of litigation. Of course it is a matter for you but I would say you need permission first. Alex