13262538

The simplest way to transfer the assets in my dead wifes ISA

Customer Question

The simplest way to transfer the assets in my dead wife's ISA I am requested to provide either a court sealed copy of Grant of probate OR Letters of administation. We both made out very simple Wills leaving all to each other.
This is duly witnessed and names the executors.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.

Law Denning :

Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Law Denning :

can you explain your situation more?

Law Denning :

What has happened?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry for your loss
My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is in the ISA - and what is the extent of the rest of your late wife's estate?
Claire