12826847

My sister in law died suddenly but hasnt left a will what

Customer Question

My sister in law died suddenly but hasn't left a will what should we do.
Expert:  James Mather replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what other info do you need

My name is Claire and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Which of her close relatives have survived her?
Does she own her own property and what assets are there?
Claire