12826847

i need to cancel court on friday

Customer Question

I need to cancel court on Friday it is a case with my x partner, over a property we owned, I have a dr s note to say I have a head injury how do I write to the court do you have a template 

thank you

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

" For Jo C."

I am scheduled to attend court on Friday, I need to send an email to the court and my x partners solicitors cancelling the hearing on the 4th of October.

we had a property which we purchased the monies is held by the solicitor that sold the property in my name, my x- partner does not think I am entitled to any thing, he has a solicitor I have a barrister, as I have been ill I have a hos[ital note and a dr note stating I am ill with a head injury,

I tried to get his solicitor to cancel prior to been in hospital they said no,

so really do not know what to do

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I an still waiting on a response

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Is it a final hearing? Please note it may be tomorrow morning when I pick this back up.