75100385

I need help to move back to London and keep getting turned

Customer Question

I need help to move back to London and keep getting turned down I live in blackpool lancastershire and am disabled I also care for a 85 year old 24 hours a day seven days a week I am isolated and have no family to help me. I have been trying for over two years to move near my family in barnet nw9 5pn I have had no support network to help me due to being under the menth health team at northshore surgery I suffered a breakdown and due to ill health the person I care for stillhad a stroke and is totally blind I had placed ads every
place possible someone told me to try the housing assocations in barnet we live in sheltered housing. I feel this is on going as blackpool coastal housing do not help you
if you want to move back to London .I do not have the number of homeswapper uk and cannot seem to advertise the 2 bedroomed ground floor property for a 1 bedroomed property
in barnet nw9 5pn help and advise me please mrs l kirrane.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Who have you been turned down by please?