75100385

Can you find out if your name is XXXXX XXXXX type of screening list

Customer Question

Can you find out if your name is XXXXX XXXXX type of screening list when flying into the UK?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : It is bad news I am sorry t
Alex Watts : It is bad news I am sorry to say.
Alex Watts : There is no published list that as a lawyer we have access to.
Alex Watts : There will be a list of people with warrants of arrest together with those wanted by the security services as well as the UK Brder Agency.
Alex Watts : But not of those lists do the legal profession have access to.
Alex Watts : I know this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Alex Watts : Am I able to clarify anything? If not can I invite you to rate my service. Remember it's not whether or not it was the answer you wanted, but my service which I hope had been excellent. Alex
JACUSTOMER-id44a63t- :

Thanks for the info and can you help if something happens?

Alex Watts : If you are asking can we be instructed, the answer is no. This is because this is a question and answer service and not a service where you can instruct a Solicitor or Barrister.
Alex Watts : However please take a moment to rate my service which I hope has been excellent today.