12826847

Hello!We bought motorhome in august.It wasnt new,but dealer

Customer Question

Hello!We bought motorhome in august.It wasn't new,but dealer promised full service,12 month MOT,and 12 month (or 4000 miles) warranty.We paid money and waited 3 weeks for service.We booked holidays at work and couldn't wait for our lovely motorhome.
After 3 weeks we got it and planed to go for travelling strait away.But found a big hole
in the exhaust.We called to the dealer and told him about this problem.He said,that he hasn't time at the moment and ask us to fix it up,he will pay for this.We took our motorhome to mechanic and he found more problems.We called again to the dealer,he said again :" fix it,I will pay".So we lost one holiday week because of this repair.
When we came back,dealer took the motorhome for service and now 10 days we hasn't it and he not going to pay and not doing any service.Hope,you can give advice what we should do now!Than you

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Jo C. :

How much did you pay for the vehicle please?

JACUSTOMER-21lqs841- :

14000 £

JACUSTOMER-21lqs841- :

For Jo C. we paid for this vehicle 14 000 £

JACUSTOMER-21lqs841- :

for Jo C. So what can we do now?Can you answer?

I've converted this to Q and A as I couldn't see your responses.

Can you tell me how old the motorhome was?

Can you respond?