12826847

HAVING SUFFERED THE TRAUMA OF BEING ACCUSED OF ABUSE IN MY

Customer Question

HAVING SUFFERED THE TRAUMA OF BEING ACCUSED OF ABUSE IN MY JOB AS A NURSE. FOUND THAT I COULD NOT AFFORD TO REPRESENTATION TO FIGHT THE CASE i GAVE UP AND DECIDED THAT I COULD NOT FIGHT THE TRUST IN QUESTION, SOMEONE HAD TO BE THE SCAPE GOAT AND THAT WAS ME. I THEN DECIDED THAT THERE WAS NO POINT IN FIGHTING THE NMC TO KEEP MY REGISTRATION AS THEY WOULD ALWAYS HAVE ACCEPTED THE TRUSTS HIGHLY EMBELLISHED CASE AND ACCEPTED THAT FOR MY OWN SANITY I WOULD CUT TIES WITH NURSING AND MOVE ON.
A NEWSPAPER HAS PRINTED AN ARTICLE ABOUT MYSELF, NAMING ME AND CLAIMING THAT I HAVE COMMITTED ABUSE AGAINST PATIENTS STATING FALSE ACTIONS, INACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF FACTS AND NON-TRUTHS. CAN I RECEIVE LEGAL AID TO MAKE THE NEWSPAPER REPORT ON THE INACCURACIES THAT THEY HAVE PRINTED. I STILL HAVE ALL OF THE INFORMATION FROM THE CASE

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?