12826847

i was on income support, then i stopped that when my wife applied

Customer Question

i was on income support, then i stopped that when my wife applied for benefits (disability and then employment and support allownce) they stopped my housing benefit and they haven't replied since we told them that my wife became the benefit cliamant.
now the housing association is taking it further to the court because of the arrears
they r claiming the possession of the proberty.
i dont know what to do
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Do you have a specific question please?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

where is the answer? there is no answer here, it is only explanation about how u do your job.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

it is only wasting time with u, sorry, i am not happy with your replies.

my question is clear but u r not answering my qustion. sorry iam

NOT SATISFIED

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

hello

I AM NOT SATISFIED