12826847

I live in Glasgow and recently my father has been accused of

Customer Question

I live in Glasgow and recently my father has been accused of a number of false sexual assaults and rape,which are all false,the people accusing him are his sister in law who is now 70 and her 3 children aged 51,50 and 49 it is an historical case and these people are quite blatant in telling people that they are doing it for the compensation and the daughter is a murderer who has accused so many men of rape we've lost count but she has always hated my family so she has accused my dad-The thing is although they are lying I am not,you see these 4 people plus the mother's deceased boyfriend sexually abused and raped me between the years of 1974-1984 and I have never told anyone because of shame,embarrassment,disgust and thinking that I must have done something to deserve what was happening to me,I did tell an educational psychologist and my school guidance teacher but nothing happened.I was actually building up a dossier to go to the police with but they got in first with their lies.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.

What is your specific question about this?