75100385

I am trying to sell my property but I have a problem with a

Customer Question

I am trying to sell my property but I have a problem with a neighbour that continues to park her car on the shared driveway which blocks access to my rear garage. I have to ask her to move her car just to gain access. Secondly she has visitors the also park on the drive and also park across the dropped curb entrance into the drive. We have a dropped curb directly in front of our house where we park one car on a hard standing. I think that because we have this she thinks she is entitled to use the drive as she see fit.

Have at least 3 couples decline off because of what they've seen during view our agent has also asked "do we have problem with the parking next door " to which we made light of it and said "we don't mind we just ask her to shift and she moves it", but I'm sure we'll get a direct question on this from any potential buyer. Let alone knowing exactly what to disclose on my sellers legal form.

Please help us we just want to sell and move on!

CW

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : What do your deeds say about access please ?