75100385

RELATING TO SECOND QUESTION AS WE WERE IN BREACH OF CONTRACT

Customer Question

RELATING TO SECOND QUESTION
AS WE WERE IN BREACH OF CONTRACT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS BY NOT PROVIDING SERVICES WE PROMISED?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : Could you explain your situation a little more please?
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- :

I MEAN IN TERMS OF PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY

Alex Watts : Yes, I can not see your old questions due to a system error, could you explain a little more so I can answer your question.
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : RELATING TO SECOND QUESTION AS WE WERE IN BREACH OF CONTRACT RELATING TO SECOND QUESTION AS WE WERE IN BREACH OF CONTRACT WITH OUR CUSTOMERS BY NOT PROVIDING SERVICES WE PROMISED?you asked this law question on 06/10/2013.Rate the Answer YOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to give your Expert credit for this answer. Alex WattsSolicitorAnswered we are travel agents ,we have been let down by our supplier we are travel agents ,we have been let down by our supplier and due to his breach of contact we have suffered a loss of 250000-300000 pounds we have our tour indemnity insurance by ETI CAN WE CLAIM AND HOW SHOULD WE PROCEED i.e first starting legal co...you asked this law question on 06/10/2013.Rate the Answer YOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to give your Expert credit for this answer. Alex WattsSolicitorAnswered we are covered by legal cost by insurance how should I write we are covered by legal cost by insurance how should I write to insurance company to authersise us to consult a solicitoryou asked this law question on 06/10/2013 for £54.Rate the Answer YOUR RATING IS REQUIRED to give your Expert credit for this answer.
Alex Watts : Oh yes I remember now, what else is it you want to know please?
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : I can not see your reply of any of my questions
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : Pls reply my questions
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : i can not see any answer
Alex Watts : Yes but I do not understand what your second question is?
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : We have tour operators professional legal and liability insurance
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : i want to consult a solicitor wat should I write to my insurance
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : we are in breach of contract with our customers
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : do the indemnity insurance covers this
JACUSTOMER-a2abdgzp- : I can not see any of your answer pls
Alex Watts : Have you checked your insurance yet to see if you are covered please?