29905560

My father is worried cant identity fraud. He has given too

Customer Question

My father is worried can't identity fraud. He has given too much information about himself to a company that sells anti virus software for his computer. If even signed his name over the the computer to verify hi, credit. Card. He has changed his bank accounts and credit cards. He Ihinks they have a file on "in the event of my death". He is worried if will be stripped of all his money and his identity stolen. Should he seek advice? Thank you.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How much information has he given them and have they taken any money from him yet?
JACUSTOMER-oy84ylmc- :

hI BEN HE HAS PAID 130 POUNDS FOR A YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

JACUSTOMER-oy84ylmc- :

THEYHAVE HIS PASSPORT NUMBER AND NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER AND SIGNITURE