"JO C" After reading your online answer to the question

Customer Question

"JO C"

After reading your online answer to the question I had Asked you last. This is the complaint I made to the Police as a defence against the way the has been treating me. And it follows bellow:-

After reading it, please tell me what they are likely to do?

7th, October 2013

Police Ref: RTC No. NW/911/13

CO671 XXXXX XXXXXruff – Telephone extension 346169
Justice Department
P. O. BOX 144

Dear Sir or Madam,

Enquired information provision

This serve to complain against the way the Northamptonshire Police have continued treating me in connection to the Mercedes C180 vehicle registration S651 REG which I had already sold before the Road traffic incident thereof being enquired and that had occurred on 1st, May 2013.

Point of complaint follows as informed here bellow, and thus follows:-

1. That on 29th, April 2013, I sold a Mercedes C180 registration No. S651REG to Church Mission Group of Companies (CMGC SOCIAL CARE SERVICES, Regions Beyond Missionaries Department) – Company registration No. 05494822.

2. That I had stopped being a Director / Secretary or owner for CHURCH MISSION GROUP OF COMPANIES from 21st, December 2010 when I sold the Corporation business to Rev. Derek Thomas whose address wasXXXXX Ipswich, England IP3 9JT where a legal Purchase Of Business Agreement Document was completely signed between him and me and a Seal confirming the agreement was initiated thereof.

3. That it was agreed that I was no longer connected to that Company with effect from the date of that legal agreement document.

4. That on 30th, May 2013 I received a Royal Mail delayed delivery letter from the Justice Department, P. O. BOX 144, Northampton NN4 0FS demanding to know the driver who was driving the Mercedes on 1st, May 2013.

5. That on 30th May 2013, I replied by sending attachment of a copy of a DVLA form V5C (Registration Certificate fully completed by me and the Agent of Church Mission Group of Companies (CMGC SOCIAL CARE SERVICES, Regions Beyond Missionaries Department) showing a signed part 8 of the declaration for change of Mercedes C180 registered keeper. (Please refer to Your Royal Mail Delivery Barcodes ZX080623850GB which was confirmed received at your office and signed for, by A. Miller).

6. That the Original DVLA Form V5C was already sent to the DVLA for changing new vehicle keeper and/or owner registration.

7. That on 20th July 2013 the sold Mercedes C180 registration No. S651REG was found by a member of my family (Mrs. F. Stephenson somewhere near Billing Garden Village being advertised for sale.

8. That Mrs. F. Stephenson is a Director for AUTOLIGHT MOTORS INTERNATIONAL LTD, a public company registered in England and Wales to trade in selling and buying of used Vehicles.

9. That in having known the vehicle before when it belonged to me, she directed for the AUTOLIGHT MOTORS INTERNATIONAL LTD to buy Mercedes C180 registration No. S651REG for re-sale.

10. That on 20th, July 2013, the vehicle was purchased from CHURCH MISSION GROUP OF COMPANIES (CMGC Social Care Services’ Regions Beyond Missionaries Department) by AUTOLIGHT MOTORS INTERNATIONAL LTD and the DVLA Papers were signed by Field Service Customer Agent Mr. Derek Thomas – CHURCH MISSION GROUP OF COMPANIES,XXXXX Avondale Road Ipswich, England IP3 9JT.

11. That on 20th July 2013 to 3rd, September, 2013 the vehicle was with AUTOLIGHT MOTORS INTERNATIONAL LTD, and Insured to Mrs. Deborah. Jacob ofXXXXX before AUTOLIGHT MOTORS INTERNATIONAL LTD sold the same Mercedes C180 Registration No. S651REG to POWER DRIVE CARS LTD, 133-141, REDDNG LANE, TYSELEY, BIRMINGHAM B11 3EY.

With the above information, I wish to present by request as the follows:-

a. For the Northamptonshire Police’s Justice Department to update their records and inform any insurances and/or claimants thereof that the car was not owned and /or was not being driven by Rev. James Jacob during the time of accident indicated as 1st, May 2013.

b. For the CO67 Seven Woodruff – Area Enquiry Team to stop banging at our family door loudly but instead, to be putting enquiries in written questionnaires since we have a seriously sick persons some of which are seriously disabled insideXXXXX

c. Please note that I have verbally responded to two police visits from Northamptonshire Police, twice of which I responded to two different Enquiry departments regarding the above mentioned same issue:-

i. One of which I answered questions from George Southerland – Enquiry Team - Telephone Extension 345772

ii. In another occasion I responded to CO671 XXXXX XXXXXruff – Area Enquiry Team - Telephone Extension 346169

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Sorry, why do you want to make this complaint? Whats the point?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

From Jo C.

I have already made a complain because of the following:-

1. After I told them that I am not connected to a road traffic accident where I had sold the car on 29/04/2013 before the road traffic accident of 01/05/2013, the police keeps insisting on coming to my address to bang the door of my family and there is a disabled person who feels stressed and mentally disturbed depending on her psychological pressure when she hears the loud banging of the door.

2. They have a habit of putting words into a person's mouth opposite to what one is telling them.

3. therefore to avoid all these. I decided to write a complaint including my presentation to them thinking that it would stop them disturbing me and my family. Please read it and tell me what I must do next.

I really don't think its a good idea to pursue a complaint at least not until the investigation is over. That will increase your chances of being charged by about 100%.

I am not sure what else I can say. They are investigating you for perverting the course of justice and people go to prison for that even on first offences. In fairness, there is some evidence to support their contention although, on the facts, you present there is probably not enough for a conviction.

Its a terrible idea to antagonise them at this stage.

If you have already complained then there's no way around that and the consequences will have to be dealt with but on no account further it. On no account send that letter. It will turn into evidence against you.

You want to be the grey man with criminal defence work. You want to pale into insignificance. You are going around drawing attention to yourself by complaining. In the end, it will disadvantage only you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For Jo C."

I do not understand what you mean. in the last paragraph.

" You want to be the grey man with criminal defence work. You want to pale into insignificance. You are going around drawing attention to yourself by complaining. In the end, it will disadvantage only you".

Please, elaborate what you mean in bit simpler lay-man's English language. Do you mean that they must charge me of an offence that I have not been committed, just because oh trying to provide their answer in writing?

Well, I'm not sure how to make it clearer really. If you start raising complaints about them they are more likely to pay your case close attention. Given the issues here that would a bad thing.

Their concern is that you have deliberately passed the vehicle on in name only to avoid the effects of the law. This is a sale that lacks remoteness.

Its never a good idea to make complaints during the course of an investigation. Most of your points are not real complaints anyway. They are entitled to investigate this. It does give rise to an inference. They need a bit more than that to get a conviction but its not really right to say that this situation doesn't give rise to reasonable suspicion.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For Jo C.".

1. To my point of view, there was no way I could have known the future of the vehicle on 29/04/2013. Then why should they think that I passed on the vehicle to a name only to avoid the effect of the Law?

2. What does the expression mean when you say that - " This is a sale that lacks remoteness"?. Please use a simpler vocabulary if you don't mind.

Well, they might just think that you have a connection to both companies. It does look suspicious in fairness.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

"For Jo C.".

1. Can't they consider that I have stated in the letter clearly that I had no connection with the company that purchased the vehicle, and that I had documents signed by the director of that company dated back 21/12/2010?

2. What evidence can they give to show that I am connected to both companies. Does this curry enough wait of arresting and convicting me?

Ok. Its a matter for you.

I'm afraid I think sending in a complaint would be dangerous but ultimately its a decision that you can make.
Just to add, yes they can consider that and you might succeed.

But there is clearly enough evidence to consider a prosecution and you don't want to antagonise this.