12826847

Did you receive my question relating to a parking fine in a

Customer Question

Did you receive my question relating to a parking fine in a railway station car park ?
regards stuart

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

I'm afraid we didn't receive it. If you could repeat your question I would be happy to help you with it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Jo C.-I parked at a station car park 5-55am with a Ringo system ,noting the tel/number I rang from the train twice on each occasion after putting in the first part of the imformation the system froze and wouldn't proceed .Returning later in the day a penalty fine was on my screen for £50 .A parking attendant was there who could not. help ,he told me to ring a help number to be told I had register my complaint that the system was not working in writing,which I duly did.enclosing £9.00 which was the parking charge On 2 occasions I have had a request.for the remaining £41 with a threat of Bailiff/court summons. Do I have any defence? Stuart

Who is the issuer of this fine please?
Are you ok?