Hello. Thank you for your follow-up question.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have considerable experience with this type of claim.
What would you like to know please?
I had asked a question but I do not seem to have received the answer. Please visit the question and see if you can answer it. You would need to refer to my previous chat with ajlal01 to get teh details of his advise and i need to move things forward now.
I have not seen any reply yet!.
Hi Tony, I would appreciate if you could let me know when I can expect a reply.
I can see that the other experts gave you answers, with which I agree.
Your action would be against the directors and the company, under s.994 of the Companies Act 2006. This is an action for unfairly prejudicial conduct.
I need to know what specific information you require now - do you need information a certain aspect, such as how to issue a claim etc., or something else?
My specific question in relation to the matter are: 1. The letter from Leathes prior looked in conjunction with the mortgage debenture issued by EURO NORFOLK in favour of CHENGOOD LTD conclusively prove that sale has taken place and concluded?
2. The companies house record still show Euro Norfolk as a 100% subsidiary of FMI in which I own shares.
Does this change the situation of the sale or not of Euro Norfolk?
3. Until this can be conclusively established, I do not know if an offence is committed under sec 994 and sec 190.
Can you please interpret those documents in legal context as a Barrister which can form a basis for immediate action against the company and the directors.
I NEED A LAWYER/BARRISTER PUT THOSE LETTER FROM LP & MORTGAGE DEBENTURE IN LEGAL CONTEXT.
4. Is there any merit in waiting for the annual accounts to be filed which would then show the disposal of assets in the FMI accounts, or does that delay from my side make my case any weaker.
5. If I do wait, there is equally a danger that they may change the accounting date and delay filing the accounts until after june!
I need guidence as to what steps to take next and when
in light of the documents provided.
How can I get to find out if the Bank accounts been terminated as implied by LP, and the letter from BOS that a notice has been given to terminate the mandate?
I am OK TO WAIT for an experts opinion. In my view, a professional should be able to look at the documentary evidences to form a legal opinion.
The key documents are:
1. Letters from Leathes Prior their lawyers. Breach of sec 190 disposal of substantial asset.sec 994 would also apply
2. A mortgage charge registered at companies house in favour of the pension company whose benefical owners are the two other shareholders,given by ENF Ltd which is a 100% subsidiary of FMI the holding company in which I own 38% shares.Breach of sec 190 also sec 994
3. Forming a new trading company Chengood Ltd
4. Previous history of continued prejudicial action sec994
5.Banks violation of MLR act even the directors are suppose to observe the MLR. (in operating the bank mandate which is not legal- see BOS letter.
6. Companies house still shows ENF as 100% subsidiary which contradicts with LP letter!
My laymans analysis is that if ENF has been disposed of then the sec 190 and sec 994 would apply.
If ENF is not disposed of yet, then pledging ENF as security to a company or a pension trust where the only beneficiaries are the other two share holders is again a violation of sec 190 and sec 994.
But i need a legal expert to form a legal opinion, so I can confidently take the matter to court.
I await a legal experts considered opinion.
I wonder if this is too difficult for a legal expert to form an opinion or is it that a professional is unsure of the legal implications!.
I would accept any reasonable opinion and recommendation without any liability or commitment.
Please keep looking for the expert in the minority share holders rights and remedy.
I have not yet heard from your expert yet .
Please let me know if the question is still out for an expert to respond.
Please confirm that my deposit of GBP 33 is still with you, because I have not yet had a reply from the expert.
await your reply
You may return my deposit that you have taken and then I can pay a new deposit if we post it on US web site
Let me know once you have returned my deposit.