Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

I am completing a N5b claim for possession of property. I am

Customer Question

I am completing a N5b claim for possession of property. I am confused about section 3 which asks about the tenancy . The tenancy was granted on 19.3.2012, for 1 year and has not been renewed, as the tenants were in arrears. Do I answer section 2 - after 1989 and delete c and d

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Sorry if I'm missing the point but is there any reason you think the other sections would apply?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Jo C

I just want to be sure that I have completed the form correctly and have not deleted the wrong parts.

What is the relevance of the other sections - are they relating to previous laws

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I have been asked to look at this.

Strike out, Q3, after "or" a,b,c,and d