Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  PGD Law. 20 years legal profession, 6 as partner in High Street Practice
11292137

My dad died in 1993 had joint share of estate with my sister.need

Customer Question

My dad died in 1993 had joint share of estate with my sister.need to check up on what I actually got. Have will and probate form solicitors no longer practising
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Law Denning :

Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects. Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Law Denning :

Do you have a specific question?

JACUSTOMER-aylbkwog- :

want to know how to progress finding out what exactly my dad left me

JACUSTOMER-aylbkwog- :

should be some shares and some land shared with my sister. A far as l can remember the only paper work l got was a copy of his will and the grant of probate form..no breakdown of assets