75100385

help me today from sype and hotmail and face book scam treat

Customer Question

help me today from sype and hotmail and face book scam treat black mail to myself he is using my naked picture in media skype face book and youtube and media i called police in uk but same time this fraud man from usa...until tomorro lunch time if not pay 1.200 pound they are going to show my picture every where it is possible..i am scare and ill. help me his fake name albrink XXXXXX XXXXXX michael face book address what can i do police said dont pay...my family issue i am 61 years old...i am scare what can i do??? they take it all my friends and family member detail from face book

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.
Alex Watts : You are being asked to pay money or your picture will be shown? How did they get it please?
JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

with skype massage and hotmail and phone they sent me e mail and show my picture show up iam naked

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

they take it with camera from skype i was on my line i was not sure is open i was very emotional and happy and long while i was sgl and alone and drink wine i was not sure camera on

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

i was i think lonely and happy after long while living alone no body in my life i was 61 one no any man in my life made a mistake sorry..i am woman sorry i was not seen camera on my computer

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

i did sex myself alone i was not with him..just i learn today after black mail

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

i was shock.. i am not used in my life caht and internet date...i was emotional not know computer wery well my line always on forgetten about camera

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

not with him alone myself my mory not good after menegites.i stay in hospital 17 day they safe me long while ago..my mory going coming after this happen and i cant see well 4 operation from eye i was neary going to blind...

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

i can proof my record from my gp...

Alex Watts : What did the Police say?
JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

it is hard to find them because ot of rfom uk usa and colud be africa sorry i am late ..

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

also i did send to info myself FBI REPORT HAS TO HELP ME

JACUSTOMER-d1g9n2fz- :

please i am waiting answer

Alex Watts : What did your local Police say?