13262538

I have been in a legal fight for over 18 months for my Sons,

Customer Question

I have been in a legal fight for over 18 months for my Sons, meaning I went to Court over 14 times. She has written letters to my landlord stating I am selling steroids, also even threatened friends with action if the continue to use my gym. Now I am being called to Court so she can release bank statements to the CSA, I run my own Company and she is confused between cash flow and profit. What can I apply for to stop her from always applying?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
ignoring the number of times you have been to court, how many applications as he made and what have they be for?
what exactly are you fighting for?
Can I have as much background detail as possible please? Thank you
Have you reported the harassment to the police?
Could you clarify what the current application that she has made actually is and whether or not you were married
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, yes we were married

She wants to release my bank details to the CSA which I have no issue with as she seems to think money going through that account is personal profit not Company cash flow.

There have been 14 different applications , my initial contact one, then a strong of her trying to vary them

I have not reported it to the police as I didn't feel it would go anywhere and didn't wish to waste their time.

I was fighting for Contact which I have but it took 18 months and 11k debt to do it. But there is no end in sight , as she constantly sends letters from her solicitor saying I am not taking care of them. Which is unfounded
Have the financial matters between you been resolved?
What is the current position on contact (and do you wish to combine your two open question?)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The divorce was final and completed. However she wants records to be handed to the CSA as she states my tax return is false, however my bank statements only show a cash flow not profits or takings from the Company.

I have 3 hrs a week unsupervised with my Sons, the nanny facilitates the handover as my ex has claimed she is too scarred to see me
What act is she basing the application on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She is applying to release my bank statements from our divorce proceedings to the CSA, she also wants copies of my tenancy agreement
I understand what she is asking for. - but wanting them and having them are different - on what basis is she saying the court can force you to do t his?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She. Is stating my bank records from my divorce proves that my tax return was false also because I rent a house with my partner she is stating I am living beyond my means. It's crazy as the divorce judge understood that the statement was cash flow and not income.
Oh I am sure she is saying a lot of nonsense.
However if the financial side of the Divorce is ended then there are very few ways that an ex can get copies of statements
So what has she actually said about this in terms of the court?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
She wants the rights to give the CSA my bank statements I used in the divorce hearings, I really don't have a problem, I would have told her that I'm happy for her to do it as it only shows a cash flow not profit and loss. She was told by the last Judge that she had no entitlement to more money. I believe she isn't happy with the CSA calculation and wants it put up. Is there an application I can make to stop this constant nonsense? It takes lots of time and costs my Company money to cover the man hours I have to take off to defend this rubbish. I am planning to make my submissions and attach a request for costs, I wasn't sure if there was much else I could do?

I am afraid that using the CSA system does not amount to harassment that you can challenge - she is allowed to work within the system.
However you do not have to provide her with any further paperwork - you will only have to provide the CSA with documents they request
However she will find that the CSA can only be pushed so far and will eventually limit the reviews that she can request.
I am sorry that I cannot be more positive - please ask if you need further details