12826847

I own a rented property and npower are the power suppliers

Customer Question

I own a rented property and npower are the power suppliers , n power took me to the County Courts and got Judgement against me whilst I was on holiday . However the bill had been paid , N power made a mistake . I had to go back to the County Court to have the judgment against myself cancelled . N Power sent me a cheque for the sum of £ 75.00 compensation which I returned . What level of compensation should I claim from N Power ? as I had to attend Court , inform my Bank Manager as it would effect my credit rating , also time and personel stress this situation caused myself and family

Jo C. :

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Jo C. :

Jo C. :

Can you respond?

Are you still there?

Can you respond now?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What further information do you require ?

What financial loss has this caused you please?