12826847

My daughter and boyfriend have split up. He may be cahrged

Customer Question

My daughter and boyfriend have split up. He may be cahrged with assault but it appears he wants custody of children despite the fact he did that. what can she do as has no money
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old are the children and who has had their day to day care until now.
What is the problem with regard to your daughters care of the children?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Children are 7, 5 and 2. She has always had care and it's a long running saga where they have split up 3 times and got back together. This is the 2nd or prob 3rd time he has beaten her up. Problem is she has no money and his family have plenty. Last time it went to court and she won because the put together a bunch of lies but she had kept all txts and so proved he was lying. This time he isn't txting as has learnt,My daughter had mental problems recently but had councilling and has come out of it but never stopped looking after kids and is now terrified she will lose kids to someone who beats her up. He hasn't even spoken to kids since the brewak up or punch up 2 weeks ago. Police are going to charge him on Monday but still social services are saying he might get kids what the hell is wrong with this system

Why are Social Services involved?