12826847

We have missed 5 payments on our secured loan, but have commenced

Customer Question

We have missed 5 payments on our secured loan, but have commenced payment. However we have received today a court judgement to say black horse want to claim our house. we have payed the amount of the loan, however now they are demanding our house to clear the interest still owed on it. We are distraught. Is there any help or advice you can give us.
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name is Law Denning and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

Do you have a specific question please?
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
As I understand it you have missed five payments but have now re-started payments is that correct?
What proposals have you made for paying off the arrears?