Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

who owns property/land atXXXXXupminster rm14.

Customer Question

Expert:  Vincent2013 replied 4 years ago.

Vincent2013 :

Hi, thanks for your question. My name's XXXXX XXXXX I'm going to assist you with it.

Vincent2013 :

Unfortunately I can't give you the details directly within this chat but I can provide you a link to the details at the Land Registry. You will need to tick the relevant box (i.e. whether you want the freehold and leasehold title) and then click to request the "title register". There is a charge of £3 for this which is payable to the Land Registry. Will this suffice?

Vincent2013 :

Hi there, I think you have asked a separate question instead of replying to me. I have cancelled that question so that you can obtain a refund for that one. Please respond in the box below to chat with me.

Vincent2013 :

The reason I cannot give you the details myself is because the terms of this website prevent the exchange of any personal information. The information is available if you purchase the freehold title register for £3.00 at the Land Registry but I can't provide you with it directly.

I have switched our conversation from the "chat" interface to Q&A just in case you were having technical problems with it.

I think my colleague has already pointed you in the right direction (landregistry.gov.uk).

Apologies that we couldn't carry out the search on your behalf but the process is relatively straightforward to do yourself online. Of course, if you have any difficulties in doing it, just come back to us and I will be happy to assist you in answering any questions you have regarding obtaining and downloading the information.

Best wishes,

Vincent

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.