12826847

I am tied in on a 3 year lease with my salon and I am being

Customer Question

I am tied in on a 3 year lease with my salon and I am being bullied by other tenants in the building, it is a grade two listed building and the flat upstairs has brought a puppy now. Prior to this the noise they make is unbearable and my business is not running as it shoukd, as clients do not wish to return.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

In order to give you an answer tailored to your circumstances, I will just need to ask you some preliminary questions so that I can consider your position from all angles.

What type of contract do you have?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry I do not have it to hand and get back to you asap. I do know there is no break clause in this lease and we signed up for a premises from a previous tenant, who was in a five year lease. we took on the remainder of three and half years. we have under 3 years left. It has not even been a year and so many problems of noise.

Just to let you know, on reflection this isn't my area so I will pass it onto somebody who can help.