12826847

my grandson was out on licence and an accusation was made that

Customer Question

my grandson was out on licence and an accusation was made that he had commited an assoult on his fiancee which was un founded he was recalled to prison and the court case was found to be un founded he is still in prison and the probation officer wants to put conditions that he must attend domastic violence cours and not live with his fiancee and 3 yr old son and the new child which she is pregnant with they a beautiful home and both happy i do not think these conditions should be imposed as he was not guilty of the charge and it was dismissed to be fair he has had a lot of court cases for fighting befor not starting the fight but finishing it one time two persons attacked him and the police witnessin it in cctv dismssed it he has not been an angel but when not guilty why have restrictions that affect home and family life be imposed to make probation look good

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is the probation officer wrong in his conditions for my grandsons

release, it was over turned in court but the probation officer wants him to do a domestic course but while doing so his not allowed to be near his partner and his own son. is the probation going over and above his station putting in these

Expert:  Stuart J replied 3 years ago.
Did you mean to opt out my colleague out? She cant respond because you opted her out. She is a criminal practitioner and so the best person to answer but I can help if your opt out was deliberate.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.