75100385

im am on benifits,there is a chance of employment.but i will

Customer Question

im am on benifits,there is a chance of employment.but i will struggle to travel with costs and on if lucky to work on low income.if i cannot get help to reduce payments or stop as they are earning reasonable income can they help or support to help me.the costs to see my children are so high,i struggle to buy things at xmas,can i do a deal with ex and send money also.i want a chance to save to treat my kids,i lost my flat because i could not make ends meet andrew

Alex Watts :

Hello Andrew my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Alex Watts :

What would you like to know about this please?

JACUSTOMER-oc2di12y- :

ive just a been told i may have a job after been unemployed.i will be struggling to pay bill and rent food.last time i worked i was left with £5.00 for the week.this has always left me unable to treat my two daughters,or visit them .even buy clothes and a quality life myself.my ex wife and her new husband who i do like alot,live very well and have the funds to treat my girls very well.i live far away ,and worry i will never have the funds to do what dads do on days ouy,many thanks andrew.

Alex Watts :

Yes but I do not quite understand what you are asking me? Are you asking if you would still get benefit when at work?

JACUSTOMER-oc2di12y- :

please close account now thankyou

JACUSTOMER-oc2di12y- :

tried no luck

Alex Watts : Ok.
Alex Watts : no need to reply or the system thinks you are stuck.