12826847

Need help completing a N16A form to prohibit my other-in-law

Customer Question

Need help completing a N16A form to prohibit my other-in-law entering my property
Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question here on Just answer. It is my pleasure to try and assist you with this today. Please bear with me if I need to ask for any further information from you in order for me to be able to advise you fully. My name isXXXXX and I am a practising solicitor. I have been an expert on this website in UK law since 2008. During that time, as you appreciate, I have answered thousands of questions from satisfied users on a variety of subjects.
Because we are all in practice with clients and court and other users, I might not always respond in minutes, particularly evenings and weekends. Please bear with me in that case. I will be online and off-line all day most weekdays and weekends.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have asked my wife to stop allowing y mother-in-law entry into my property. However, she continues to do so. I am currently unable to visit or enter my property due to bail conditions

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

and why do you want your mother-in-law not to visit the property? it is most unlikely that this application will succeed but that depends on the reason Why are you prohibited from entering the property?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

and why do you want your mother-in-law not to visit the property?

it is most unlikely that this application will succeed but that depends on the reason

Why are you prohibited from entering the property?

PS Is this the marital home?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Even though she does not live there. She resides in her own property in Leyton

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, the marital home

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

I’ve just seen Claire’s reply to your original question and I cannot really add anything to what she has already said because she has already told you that you’ve virtually have no chance of this succeeding.

Is there something different I can help you with?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there nothin I can do to prevent her from entering my property?

Expert:  Stuart J replied 4 years ago.

Your wife is entitled to have what guests she likes in the house and therefore I honestly cannot see any basis for the application.

It is not as if she is wrecking the house or a danger to the children and if that was the case, social services would be involved.

Imagine I am the judge. what you to tell me why you want your mother-in-law to be no longer allowed in the house (bearing in mind that you are not allowed in the house at this stage in time ) and on what basis with my judges hat on, I should grant you the order