13262538

I am applicant, my sister have transfer my share of the property

Customer Question

I am applicant, my sister have transfer my share of the property without my knowledge the respond ant hand over the rubbish bundle to my solicitor less than 24hr before hearing. I have not read .respondant adjun the hearing on the spot before it start. After few days later when I check my bundle of legal papers sent to respondant. My Solicisters sent my personal Documents withe Forensic report. I in shock now she is getting more advance of play with my document please please advice I will taking further services as my solicitor not even ask me if I wanted go further please help English is not my 1st lanuage
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Could you explain what your question is please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is my solicitor Legally can supply my personal legal paper of document to respondant. It is property fraud case she Is experience fraud person in this critaria
Is this your statement and part of the evidence in the case?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My sister forged the signature even I was not talking terms with my sister, she has two friends who works in post office I really don't know her friends who have cooperate her signing legal document now the respondant have copy of passport driving licences and other document ..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I need to know is by the law the solicitor allowed to do so or no
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My statement is I have not signed any document not need to signed the property to my sister I am just worrying re my documents she is liable to do any thing
If this forms part of the evidence in the case then I am afraid that the paperwork HAS to be disclosed to the other side
Is this what you were referring to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No this is not form or evidence it was Forensic report not my legal paper she is cut & paste forged lady any type I am not happy my solicitors have disclose legal documents without my permission ....!!!!!!
If it was a Forensic Report then that is indeed part of the Evidence - assuming that it is about proving that your signature was forged
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How can I retrive my own documents form cps or crown court Reading is out there any female berrister and what is thir ratefor Court
Is this a Criminal Case?
Whene is the Trial date?