12826847

I HAVE PURCHASED A MOTORCYCLE AND IT HAS BECOME A LIABLITY

Customer Question

I HAVE PURCHASED A MOTORCYCLE AND IT HAS BECOME A LIABLITY AND NEEDS REPAIRS WHICH WERE NOT HIGH LIGHTED BY THE GARAGE AT TIME OF PUCHASE. I HAVE HAD THE MOTORCYCLE FOR 21DAYS AND BEEN ABLE TO RIDE IT FOR 4DAYS. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS ..

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What is the fault with it please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FOR JO C THE ELECTRICS ARE FAULTY, PROBLEMS WITH THE ENGINE PROBLEMS WITH THE CLUTCH PROBLEMS WITH THE SUMP WHICH HAS A CRACK IN IT. THIS WAS SEALED WITH A LARGE WASHER WHICH IS NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT

How old is it and how much did you pay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK do not bother any more I have the answer so I will put this down to experience and wont bother you any more

No problem. All the best.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Having passed the info from CAB to garage I have gained a full refund and they will pick the bike up tomorrow at 1oclock. I have also suggested to my friends be careful about the just answer .uk law web site.

No problem.

All the best.