12826847

hello there... my boss is taking off my responsibilities

Customer Question

hello there... my boss is slowly and surely taking off my responsibilities and passing them to another person? what can I do?

I work for a boss who heads up Pricing & Marketing department. The pricing specialists are issued with "pricing specialist" contracts and marketing specialists are issued with "marketing specialist" contracts. My new boss moved a person from Pricing to Marketing, and issued them with business card "marketing specialist", and also invests in their training, however this gradually taking tasks from me. Is this legal?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. how long have you worked there for?
Ben Jones :

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query but please let me know how long you have worked there for, thanks